Roulette is one of the world’s most popular games, especially when playing with an online casino such as W88. As a game, Roulette is offered in multiple different formats, and this is what makes it interesting to players who enjoy using strategy to gain an advantage. Currently, that includes American, European, and French Roulette.
100% WELCOME BONUS
UP TO RM 150
The unique side of this is while each variation of Roulette is similar in how the game is played as each is slightly different and provides different advantages and odds. To better explain the game, we have included basic rules for playing Roulette and included a brief description of the available types of Roulette than can be played at W88 Casino.
How to play Roulette
The game of Roulette, in its basic form, is really quite simple to play. There is nothing complicated about playing the game as it involves placing bets on numbers that are displayed on the roulette board. Depending on which version of Roulette is played, this will range from 1 to 36 numbers. It also will include either a single zero or a double zero.
To begin playing Roulette, you have multiple options on how to bet. This can be betting on a single number, or you can place bets on multiple numbers, black/red, even and odds. Further, these are additional options that allow outside bets, column bets, inside bets, corner and line bets as well as high/low bets.
• Single Number: Single number bets are bets placed on a single number within the roulette board. (I.E: 5, 10, 21 or 36)
• Black/red: Black/Red bets are betting on whether the roulette ball will land on a number with the corresponding color.
• Eve/odds: Even and odd bets are those that are placed on even numbers or odd numbers.
• Outside bets: Outside bets are placed on numbers that are shown around the roulette tables perimeter.
• Column bets: Column bets are those that are displayed in a particular column. (EX: 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28, 31, 34)
• Corner line bets: Corner bets are placed on groups of numbers that are displayed in the corners of the roulette board.
• High/low bets: High/Low bets are those placed on numbers that are low (1-18) or high (19-36)
FUN FACT: In 1969, a medical professor Dr. Richard Jarecki has won an equivalent winning of $8 million by a single roulette bet, and it wasn’t just luck.
Different Variations of Online Roulette
As we mentioned, there are multiple different variations of W88 roulette that can be played. The most popular variants include European Roulette, French Roulette and American Roulette, and each is similar but unique in the roulette board it offers and how the game is played.
European Roulette is the original version of the game and uses a roulette board with 36 numbers and one zero. The objective of the game is to determine where you think the ball will land when it stops on the roulette wheel.
French Roulette is essentially the same as European roulette and uses a standard roulette board with numbers 1 through 36. It also includes a single zero and allows for a wide range of betting options similar to those in European roulette.
American Roulette is similar to European and French roulette but instead of a single zero, introduces a double zero. This version offers an identical selection of betting options but due to the increased house odds as a result of the double zero, is less popular.